Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I am confused

I live life as if I was gram-positive.

Yesterday, my parents, from whom I performed binary fission not long ago, told me about my gram-negative cell envelope. I looked at myself in the mirror every morning and I viewed my peptidoglycan as gram-positive.

So I am confused.

Am I gram-negative or gram-positive???

Here is a pic of me with my family.
You can see a pic of me. That's me, by myself and my parents are undergoing division.

I lived every hour of my life as gram-positive. Yet everyone is telling me that I am gram-negative!!!!!!

I am so confused!!!!!!!

Help me, as I am just a confused azotobacterium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there commenter!

Please state whether you are:
- Gram Postive/Negative
- Catalase Positive/Negative
- A Bacillus
- Missing a flagellum

PLEASE NO COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR PORINS.