Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Justin the Virus

Although viruses are very small, I have met some very nice viruses in my life.

One of them is Justin, which I met during school, a statistically perfect virus that is about 70nm in diameter (Yes I measured him). Statistically perfect. Justin lacked an envelope. This makes Justin actually protected from organic solvents. Justin said:

"I can survive in the GIT."

I doubted him. I told him that it is impossible. That was when I lost a friend. As Justin lacked an envelope to penetrate my heart with spikes, he just ignored me.

Then I realised that Justin was not a phage. He was just a simple virus.

Moral of the story is, don't judge a virus by its envelope.

But then again he isn't really an organism, is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there commenter!

Please state whether you are:
- Gram Postive/Negative
- Catalase Positive/Negative
- A Bacillus
- Missing a flagellum

PLEASE NO COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR PORINS.